Since we launched our superfood face masks in 2018, we have received countless 5-star reviews and also received an honorary status in the Made in Vancouver Award. But over the years, we have also heard many of your personal skincare stories, and were inspired to make the face masks yours as much as it is ours. So with our new formulation, we really wanted to focus on the effectiveness of each food ingredient selected, while elevating the powder-to-mask experience.
Our 100% food-based face masks are designed to bring the same level of comfort and benefits as using ingredients straight from your kitchen. Each one nourishes the skin naturally with fruits, vegetables, grains, algae, spices, and botanicals.
What’s new in our lineup?
- Kale + Spirulina Clarifying Face Mask
- We’ve added coconut charcoal and organic neem to better decongest and clarify your skin, as well as walnut shell for a gentler exfoliation, and subtle notes of tea tree oil.
- Turmeric + Coconut Calming Face Mask
- Our newest additions include cucumber extract, organic coconut milk, and a little bit of roman chamomile oil for a more calming and soothing experience.
- Hibiscus + Pomegranate Antioxidant Face Mask
- We’ve now added organic carrot, papaya extract, and hints of geranium oil for even more brightening & balancing, and also a boost of antioxidants, fruit acids, and enzymes.
All three of our face masks are...
- 100% food-based: Inspired by holistic nutrition, we only use wholesome food-based ingredients in our masks.
- Have a colloidal oatmeal base: All of our superfood face masks use colloidal oatmeal as the base. This soothing ingredient is a FDA approved skin protectant, and can gently cleanse without leaving the skin stripped, overly tight or dry. Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Created for different skin needs and versatile usage: Each face mask is curated with ingredients to tackle a variety of skin needs, and can also be customized so suit what your skin is craving for. Mask powders can be mixed with water, tea (antioxidants), honey/agave (anti-inflammatory) or yogurt/vegan yogurt (exfoliating) for extra benefits.
- No preservatives: Because our face masks are dried into a powder format, no preservatives are needed. They are also free from synthetic colours and fragrances.
- Certified Leaping Bunny & PETA Vegan and Cruelty-free
Be sure to read our other blog to find out which face mask is best for you and your skin!